The mission and vision of the CFC leadership team, (which includes pastors, elders, deacons and staff) is to grow a church, a company of believers, that will affect our community, our region, our nation and our world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This church is grown through evangelizing, making disciples and training people for leadership in every realm of service and ministry.
Through small groups that meet house to house, special services and events, and large congregations that celebrate the Lord weekly, we see the Great Commission being fulfilled.
The message of CFC is the New Testament, which is the new covenant through Jesus. Salvation, healing, prosperity, and grace through faith in Him is our message as we love and reach our world through Christian living.
The spirit of CFC is faith, praise, renewal and growth. The same spirit that flowed through the churches of Acts and turned the world upside down.
Christian Faith Center is built upon the foundation of seven values. These values are seen and heard in every Christian Faith Center service or ministry. They are not only what we believe and are committed to. They are the way we live.
- You must be born again and filled with the Holy Spirit to have the life God has planned for you.
- You must be planted in a local church to have God’s abundant life.
- God prospers all His children as they give tithes, offerings and work wisely.
- Through renewing of the mind, your life is transformed to do God’s perfect will.
- Christian Faith Center is committed to influencing the world through media and mission outreach ministries.
- Christian Faith Center is committed to educating young leaders for our future.
- We will change our world as we invite people into our life, our church, and a relationship with God.