Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Shipping and inventory management experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Software
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Receive all incoming mail and shipments for the ministry and notify appropriate departments.
- Mailing and shipping all outgoing mail
- Keeping a record of
- Maintain office supply inventory and submit requisitions as necessary
- Maintain inventory of ministry forms like personnel requisitions, accounting requisitions, time off requests, etc.
- Maintain staff postage list, send monthly list to employees, and deposit postage payments
- Ship media and wholesale orders
- Maintain and organize all purchase requests, invoices, budgets, and departmental records
Extent of Public Contact:
- Interaction with shipping company employees
- Main contact for postage machine contract
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Christian Faith Center employee, be willing to help in church activities, services, events and in other ways needed to support the mission of the church
- Other Ministry Duties as assigned