General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement and teach classroom bible lesson for assigned classroom each week.
• Incorporate and implement age appropriate crafts for assigned classroom each week.
• Lead class for the day.
• Make sure class is clean and stocked with supplies before leaving.
• Oversee the assigned classroom.
• Create a fun, safe, Jesus-centered environment.
• Demonstrate a positive and friendly attitude with the parents and the children who are in your care.
• Implement and maintain policies and procedures that ensure the physical and emotional safety, as well as the security of children in your care.
• Communicate consistently with parents/guardians, and supervisor.
• Must love people and children.
• Possess a flexible attitude with experience in working with both young children and parents.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Satisfactory background check.
• A person exhibiting Christian faith and commitment with a consistent testimony.
• CFC Member.
• Part-time 9 hrs/wk (Sunday nights, Tuesday nights, Wednesday mornings).